If you already have a store with products in it … here is the easiest way to add additional products if you want to add them one at a time:
- Create your images for your product. Have these ready. Create them at the highest size/resolution you need them online. Upload them to ShopSite by going to Images.
- Images > click the directory you want them in > upload images.
- If you need multiple sizes of images and use different sizes, click on the button to create resized images > click proceed
Create the product:
- login to ShopSite, go to Products
- find a product that is very similar to the one you want to add, click on Copy
- Put in a product name and SKU > Save
Edit the new product:
- Go to the new product, click on the product name to edit it.
- Change all fields necessary. Be sure to review them all.
- Fields that copy over blank that you need to add something to:
- file name – be sure to give your product a descriptive file name, no unusual characters, just alpha numeric with hyphens, end with .html or .htm.
- product on pages – click this button to add your product to store pages
- MAKE SURE to verify your product is correct, view it in your store and add it to the cart to be sure it works as expected.